background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stamp-n-Doodle Sketch Challenge...

Happy Thursday everyone! This week's challenge at Stamp-n-Doodle is a sketch challenge. And here is the sketch...I like to call them recipe's like everyone else. I hope you enjoy doing a card for this week using this "recipe":








I did do a card using this sketch but I am having camera issues. In the meantime, stop in at my DT sister's sites. You will find links for each of them in my left sidebar. I visited most of the DT's posts for today and I believe you will agree that this team is a WOW-factor team! Each person has worked hard to show you the versatility just one image can bring you! And the talent is just awesome!! You can find Kiss a Lot of Frogs at Stamp-n-doodles (plus many other digis that I know you will love) Digi Boutique.

For the challenge you don't have to use a Stamp-N-doodles image but, if you do, you will earn two entries in the challenge. 


So don't cheat yourselves...stop in at the challenge blog; you will find the challenge blog and you will find last week's winner.  Have a blessed day!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!