background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fantastic Blog Candy...


My friend, Tee (Theresa), at Crafts/Friends/Angels is giving away some awesome blog candy! Her birthday is coming up next month and she is celebrating it early by giving a present instead of receiving one! How terrific is that? She is accepting international entries.

The goodies include:

3 Bunches of flowers
Assortment of Flatback Pearls ( my fav )
Assortment of Gems
Pearl Stems
Buckles
Brads
Crystal Headpins
Glitter x 2
Craft Wire
Miniature stars
"Happy Birthday" Embossing board
Background Posy Stamp
Large buckles


So you need to get over to Crafts/Friends/Angels to not only get your entry in, but to check out her sight...you will love it!! Just saying....everyone have a blessed day!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!