background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Close To My Heart...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Ya'll need to stop by my Close To My Heart Site.  I know a lot of people use digital images now (I'm one of them). But we still have the occasion to use a rubber stamp for flourishes or sentiments or that image we just can't find. I also sell markers, ink pads, reinkers, color coordinated papers, watercolor pencils, shaped cards and envelopes, glitter and embossing products, and cutters, punches, and tools.

There is so much more you will find on my site, including design ideas.  Studio J is an awesome digital scrapbooking program; you really need to read more about it.  I am always available to talk to you if you have a question.  You can order all the items you need online and get quick delivery. Close To My Heart is a well known company with a solid background that you can feel comfortable ordering from.

I would appreciate it very much if you would leave me a brief little note at least letting me know that you stopped by my site.  My phone number and my information is listed in the top right corner of my home page! Thank you so much!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!