background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just a reminder...

Happy Wednesday to you all!  I just want to keep a friend of mine in the forefront all the time. Laurie Wilson at Doodle Pantry not only has her own digi store, but she also does web page and logo design. Laurie is the genius behind my current page and my button and my banner and my signature...I could go on and on.

Laurie is an excellent artist and business person. She will always go over and beyond in working with you to prepare your site just the way you want it. So, please, if you have been considering a change in your "look", stop by Doodle Pantry. Look around her site and be sure to get in touch with Laurie when you are ready to upgrade your site. You won't find any better person to handle your needs!!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!