background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a day for daisies....

Go check out the new home for a day for daisies at SimplyScrappingCrafts.  If at least one person checks out the new spot and tells them I referred you, we will both get two free digital images.  So head on over and check it out!!  For the first 100 new friends referred who join, there will also be a set of images just for the first 100...run!!!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!