background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happileigh Scrappin'....

Happy Monday everyone!  You haven't forgotten about the challenge have you?  You still have until the 19th to get your entry in!  Leigh has released some terrific new images in her Happileigh Scrappin' Store that you have just got to see.  They are gorgeous! This is one of my many favorites; it's titled "Jenny on Swing":
This is the outside...



and this is the inside...


The sparkle underneath the right side of the card is just reflection from my mantle. 

Ya'll hop on over to the Happileigh Scrappin' Store and check out all the other beauties Leigh has for you.  And don't forget to check out the rest of the teams sites...there's some awesome talent among those ladies!  Everyone have a blessed day!


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!