background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stamp-n-Doodle Design Team...



Just wanted to let ya'll know that I am now a member of the Stamp-n-Doodle Design Team.  I am truly being blessed by my association with all these wonderful design teams and their members.  Stamp-n-Doodle has a Digi Boutique where you can find all of their wonderful images.  Stop by and visit; you don't want to miss out on some wonderful images!  

You will find all of my Stamp-n-Doodle Design Team sisters sites in the left sidebar. Everyone have a blessed day!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!