background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio Challenge...

Pixie Dust Studio has a "Button Up" challenge going on.  The only requirements are to use buttons in your design and link it back to their site.  They would, of course, like you to use one of their lovely images, but it isn't mandatory.  I have used Pixie Lilly and the buttons are the three yellow "flowers" on the right side of the card with rhinestone centers.  So, without, further ado, here's Lilly...


I used generic yellow card stock, a border punch (I used gold stickles in the punched areas), Glossy Accents on her eyes and the three hearts, and blue stickles on her skirt.  

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!