background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

McMahon Five Designs New Release Thursday....

Sue at McMahon Five Designs has more fantastic design work to debut today.  You have to check out these fantastic images.  I can't imagine you not wanting to go to the store and picking up each and every one of them.  I do know that you will certainly be tempted to.  Sue's talent and that of her designers knows no bounds.  So grab a cup of coffe and take a look at the art being offered this week.


Card by: Carolyn

Card by: Amy
Card by: Lorie
Card by: Ruby

Card by: Raven
Card by: Sue
Card by: Michelle

Card by: Sue
Card by: Shawne
Close Up by: Shawne
Card by: Kristine


Floral Banner
50th Anniversary Scrapbook Page by: Shelly

Card by: Christine

As an added BONUS this week,
Shawne is offering a Charm Digi Set
FOR FREE
and asking you to play along in her
Charm Theme on her Challenge Blog!

Hurry! Challenge ends Monday!
$25.00 in Images Up For Grabs!!!

Card by: Shawne
Close Up by: Shawne

Close Up by: Sue
For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team's blogs!
Raven
Shelly
Sue

This will be my last posting for Sue.  My journey for January with Sue and her Design Team has come to an end.  I wish I could stay forever; maybe somewhere down the road.  You won't find any finer people to deal with than you will at McMahon Five Designs.  Not only are they all extremely talented, but they hold themselves up to some pretty high ideals.  You won't go wrong dealing with Sue's company or her team members.  Ladies, I thank you for the honor of working with you this month and for the opportunity to get to know each of you, if only for a brief time.  I will be lurking and watching (so be good...lol) and I will hold you all dear to my heart! Blessings to you all!

Share/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. Oh Ruby...thank you so much for making my little doodle look so good....xxxx

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ruby...I just love this. I wasn't sure what to do with the image but you did a great job! Thanks for joining us at M5D for January. You are just a pleasure to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, cute card Ruby! Is that a stair-step card? LOVE THOSE!! You've been a wonderful gal to work with, and I've enjoyed having you on board with us!! Your blog is so beautiful! Keep up the great work and hope you'll keep popping in to see what's new at M5D! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby I am blessed to have been able to design with you- even if only for a month- I look forward to seeing you around blog land! Love your DSP and great coloring for this great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card and such sweet words for the DT. We will miss you. It has been so nice working with you and getting to know you better. Don't be a stranger. I know you will keep finding creative ways to use Sue's items and digis.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Ruby! It's been getting to know you too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Ruby, I can't believe how fast the month has gone by already. It's been a pleasure to get to know you and work with you! I agree with Kristine that your blog is so beautiful now! Keep up the good work...you are going places, girlfriend! Don't be a stranger...stop by and say hi to us! Hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say you have a fabulous blog and I'm looking forward to getting to working with you and getting to know you in our new adventure :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Wow!!! Love all of these cards and I'm now a follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card Ruby and lovely blog also. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ruby your two love birds are too cute. Nice job.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!