background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

McMahon Five Design...

Hi friends! You picked a great day to stop in. Sue at McMahon Five Designs is releasing new images and, as always, they are just wonderful. The design team has put together some fantastic work for you to view. You will find the links for each design team member in my left sidebar. After you admire all the terrific art being put together (I've already tried to claim the bookmark...(lol), don't forget to stop by Sue's store and grab up all these wonderful images! Here is my contribution for the week....

Share/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. What a truly adorable card Ruby! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby...that's gorgeous, the bright colours are fantastic...really cheerful. Thank you for picking Little Bessie to play with this week.

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby! Great job on Little Bessie. She's so bright and colorful. I love your sentiment on the side too! Just perfect for a cute little girl like Bessie. :)

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW... now I see a bunch of shimmer on your ppapers! I didn't see that yesterday. Ruby, you did such a nice on this... LOVE your sentiments and your border punch down the middle and sponging! Great job and welcome (again) to the team!! So happy to have you joining us this month =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ruby! What a perfectly beautiful card....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby - absolutely beautiful job! I think she is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruby, this is adorable. I love the sentiment you've added too... it's perfect for little Bessie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby this is really adorable. I love everything about it.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! I had the same problems too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ruby...I love this card...what a sweet image and you did such a wonderful job showcasing her. the colors are perfect and I love your sentiment...and of course the boarder punch adds the perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty card. I love the colors that you used and that gorgeous punch. So happy to have you join the team with us. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    Hugs,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty coloring! I love pink and blue and I love the border punch you used. The sentiment is added brilliantly- very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is adorable Ruby! I particularly love the sentiment. So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ruby, this is such a cute image and your coloring is gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Ruby this is sooooooooooo adorable!! Great layout and your coloring of this sweet, sweet image is perfect! Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card you've made! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!