background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Crafty Den...

The Crafty Den is alway running wonderful challenge; you really do need to check the site out.  This week's challenge is the cupcake card challenge.  The them chosen is "something new".  That could easily mean new baby, new home oren even stash you had for Christmas.  I chose to use a new digital image by Happileigh Scrappin', so here's my entry:



Hope you like it.  The image evoked sentimental emotions in me if you read the post further down.  Thanks for stopping by!








Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!