background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good start for a Tuesday...

Actually it's a good start for any day!  I woke up to find an email from Michelle at Michelle Perkett Studio that I won the challenge she ran last week for the image shown here.  I'm doing a happy dance!!



Thank you so much, Michelle.  You need to stop by The Art of Michelle Perkett and check out all of her work for yourself.  Michelle is an extremely talented artist and I know you will find more than one image you need to take home!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, well done Ruby.

    I'm having a great run at the moment and just had a message to say I've won another one. Can't blooming believe it :)

    Love all the twinkle on your card, very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!