background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sorry for those who were offended...

I have received negative feedback about my post about my Missy.  Well, I am not going to apologize.  Yes, this is meant to be a stamper's blog.  I have read on other blogs detailed info on personal illnesses, losses, among other things.  I stand firm on my memory to my Missy.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe someone would actually say something negative to you after you said you lost your doggie! How horrible! I lost my sweetie pie over 2 years ago, and I still get teary at times... I got her when I was in the sixth grade and had her for over 16 years. She was very much a part of my family! Anyone who can't understand you taking a min to memorialize your Missy needs to get it together.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!