background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A rainy Sunday....

Good morning, everyone.  When I got up, I went to take the dogs outside.  Of course, they didn't want to go; heavens forbid that they get their little feet wet.   So mom (me) had to go outside and stand in the rain, I looked like an extra-large, dripping piece of really strange statuary.  But, it served the purpose....they will go out if I will.  When they were through, we all came back in, I grabbed a rather large towel, dried myself off first and then dried the three of them off.

I haven't been able to find any blog candy lately to let ya'll know about.  For two days now I have been moving my craft/yarn/sewing/card making supplies from one small room into a little bigger room.  I don't gave a lot of goodies, but I was surprised how much really small stuff was in there.  First and half of the second day was moving the big pieces of furniture.  I have repurposed two chest of drawers (one 3-drawer and one 6-drawer) into storage pieces, my bookshelf (only it will hold supplies while my books are on top of the larger chest of drawers).  Now I'm going through all that small stuff and trying to decide how to organize them.  Anyway, I hope to be finished today.  Wish me luck!

Each and every one of you have a blessed day.  I will try to find some goodies to post for you.  My craft table is set up again, so I can actually start making cards again by tonight (fingers crossed)....hooray!  'Bye for now.....
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!