background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Paper Wishes

Happy Saturday, everyone!  I just got an e-mail from Paper Wishes (one of my favorite sites) about their  Color Me paper.  This paper has a built in resist and embossed pattern.  It comes in 12 different patterns.  The video (http://www.paperwishes.com/webisodes/?page=high&id=302) on this new product is great!  They mainly use distress inks, but you can use any inkpad, you can heat it slightly and add glitter, flocking or embossing powder.  In the video they show the use as well as the different looks you can get from just one pattern.  Check out the video....another great reason to grab your wallet (when you can!).
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!