background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two free stamps to say thank you in November...

During November, Place a $100 US order ($117.50 CAN) on my website and get the Stamp of the Month FREE and anotherStamp Set of Your Choice FREE from the 2010 Autumn Winter Idea Book!!!! Up to $45.90 US ($53.90 CAN) value you will be getting FREE!  THAT IS ALMOST 50% MORE FREE! It's just our way of imparting a little MORE thanks to you for being a great customer.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!