background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

BeeCee Artistic Digital Images....

BeeCeeArtistic Digital Images is having their monthly challenge for November.  The link will take you to a comments page.  Scroll to the very bottom for the details on this months challenge.  This is my entry for that challenge.  Hope you like her; this is the Angelica Angel from Bev's digi images.

                                   BeeCeeArtistic Digital Images - Angelica Angel




Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Ruby....love the colors you used for it...and the edge that you did is so unique...what did you put around the edge of the card...looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The edge of the card is silver glitter over diamond glaze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby it's so lovely huni - love those colours you have used and the edging is great!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her dress!!! How did you achieve that effect, anyway? Thanks for hopping along with us at G's Inimitability, girl. I'll see you soon at CDAC. That is, once I make my way back over there. Holiday schedules sure do like to get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the colours and the awesome design!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!