background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thanks....

For those of you who know me, you are aware of the medical problems I am facing.  I put out a plea for crafting supplies at a reasonable price, since my stock is so sparse.

I just wanted to let you know that my God sends angels in many sizes, shapes, forms and ways.  I have received some wonderful gifts from some of His angels.  I am pretty teary-eyed right now.  I am in awe of the love that has been sent my way.

Thank you just does not say how grateful I am.  You know who you are.  I hope that you are blessed each and every day for the blessings you have seen fit to give to me.

My heart and prayers are with each and every one of you!!!!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Ruby, it's good to know that there are good people out there still. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!