background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Card Challenge...

Little Missy Christmas was made for a Christmas card challenge; only to find out I missed the deadline.  Oh, well.  I'm not real happy with the photo.  Missy's entire background is chalked a pale green and there's a lot of sparkle that doesn't show.  But I still think she's a happy little image!

Everyone have a wonderfully Happy Thanksgiving!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!