background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First mixed media attempt...

Okay, I just had to share and it has been far to long since my last post saying I hoped to be back for good this time.

I attempted my first mixed media collage for my BFFs birthday. She said she loved it.  It was done on an 11 x 14-inch canvas that I pre-treated with two coats of gesso. An online angel sent me many of the items I used on it...the quotes were ones I found here and there online. The design, if you can call it that, is all my own.

If you click on the image, you will get a better glimpse of the canvas....I hope you all like it!






Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Ruby! So good to see you! This is one awsome project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I'm an on again off again bl;ogger also, lol. Everyday life interferes.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!