background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Joint release...

How would you like to take home five images from Tiddly Inks? It's easy! Make It Crafty and Tiddly Inks are featuring a joint release...terrific! The release date is officially July 14th. BUT...follow the release image at the top of my right sidebar for a preview. And, of course, don't forget to stop back by the site on the 14th.

Hugs to everyone!!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hey Ruby...it's so fabulous to see your smiling face back here! You have been missed. I hope that all is well with you now and we can look forward to seeing and chatting with you more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruby...just me again popping in to say hi. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby, Gorgeous blog. Your love background. Will be back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!