background from doodle pantry

Like button

WELCOME!

I want to thank you for stopping in. I love visitors and your comments are always welcome! Become a follower; my plans are, in the near future, to begin having contests; so don't miss out....check in often! Blessings to every one of you!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter with family and friends! Mine was very quiet...missing my family.

Well, I don't have any wonderful Happileigh Scrappin' images for you today.  Something a little different for you. I have been wanting to take these photos for almost two weeks now and finally quit procrastinating.

This is a photo taken this morning of the wreath on my front door. I can hear you saying..."So?"  Bear with me, please.


This next shot is a very close shot of the same wreath. Can you see the fluff towards the bottom right corner?


Can't see it?  Look just a little closer....


Isn't God and nature amazing? I check on the nursery every day. The eggs are getting a little darker every day...guess it's the babes growing. Mom and dad visit every day and sit with the eggs. They have even been known to attack visitors. I'll try to keep all of you up to date.

Have a blessed day!!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! What a blessing right on your front door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your addition to the wreath. Hope they all make it. Be careful updating us with photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool thing to have on your front door. I have had them in my backyard. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing is that--will keep an eye on the updates

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. Love that y'all are not using the door adn letting htem hatch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful, hope they will hatch without being harmed!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO amazing! I'm surprised that birds would want to nest in an area where people are coming and going all the time. I can imagine the conversation between Mama and Papa Bird:
    "Look at this honey... someone's already done the hard part. All we need are a few soft feathers and we're HOME!"

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments and thanks for stopping by!